Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Hours: 8:00 to 4:30 Monday thru Friday
Come join our team as a Warehouse Associate! You will play a key role in our warehouse from receiving our products into our warehouse, to pick, packing and shipping to assist in creating the ultimate Customer Experience. You must be a fast, accurate and dependable worker, who can pay attention to detail. This is a full-time position and you must be able to work Monday through Friday, with flexibility to work some weekends if needed. Shift starts at 8am and ends at 4:30pm.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving Product in our system using our processes and put product away on shelves
- Quality Inspecting Orders that others have picked to ensure accuracy with the Order
- Pack products following established procedures and policies.
- Ship Orders accurately using UPS, FEDEX or Freight Carriers
- Clean and restock the shelves and skids from bulk area as needed throughout the day.
- Be proactive in reporting and correcting mistakes when discovered to ensure order is being filled complete and are packed correctly.
- Report any safety issues to the supervisor or a member of management in a timely manner to ensure high levels of accuracy and safety are maintained.
- Assist with picking orders, paying attention to detail and examining products to verify conformance with the customer’s orders
- Broom, clean and straighten the warehouse throughout the day, especially at end of day
- Complete miscellaneous duties as assigned by your manager
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment includes working in both a warm and cold warehouse that fluctuate year around due to season changes.
- Use hands to pick, handle, feel, and control our product;
- Lift up to 30-50 lb. box of product, using all safety precautions
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience is considered a plus
- You must be a team player with a solid work ethic
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Excellent and prompt attendance each day scheduled
- Adaptability to move to a different position as required